Bone-Chilling Interview with a Real-Life Exorcist

 

There are only a handful of Catholic exorcists currently operating in the United States. In this interview, I chat with one--Fr. Vince Lambert. What do you think? Do demons exist? Are exorcisms real?

The answer is no, one does not have to be a Catholic to be possessed. Actually, as a Catholic myself, I try to live in such a way that I will never be possessed. 

For example, I don't play with Ouija boards, Tarot cards, and the like. Catholic teaching forbids such things. Also, like Father said, if a person is already messing with Satanic things.

Any grounded believer in the Creator can do true deliverance prayer BUT the 'infected' must truly desire to be delivered or nothing will change.

Christ did this. He didn't do ritualistic exorcism. He didn't use beads and water and all the repetitive prayers but commanded . Now , with this said, recall when a man was removed of demons, THEN the demon returned and found the house (his body) swept and garnished.

 Special thanks to all of my supporters for your continued support as I transition into full-time ministry with Capturing Christianity! You guys and gals have no idea how much you mean to me.

 I'm not a Christian but I really enjoyed this interview and was impressed by Father Lambert - very informative, grounded, reasoned, and genuine. Clearly, you're the right man for the job!

 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mbrosinsta
 
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/mbrostweet
 
Visit: https://mbrosunit.blogspot.com


Comments